- Control unit mounting pin
- Remote keyfob transmitter
- Drive line tensioner
- End pulley
- Corner Pulley (if the target was purchased for firearms training)
- Target frame mounting pins (if the target was purchased for firearms training)
- Start / stop button (if the target was purchased for firearms training)
- Cutting flag (if the target was purchased for cowhorse training)
Consumables which you must provide:
- Paracord. We have discovered that high quality nylon parachuted is very durable and resistant to ultraviolet degradation. We have found that dark colored paracord manufactured by Phoenix Rope gives excellent service. This company does not have a method to purchase their products online, however, you may call them directly to order cord in 1000 foot spools.
- We use the NRA D-1 target for all sanctioned DallyPost Tactical shooting events. These are available from a variety of sources.
- Target frames will be quickly destroyed on a shooting range. It is a good idea to have plenty on hand.